CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Here is the project that has consumed most of my spare time for the last two months. Judge not only plays with the toy pullers, but also owns a real John Deere 214 Pulling Tractor. He named it "Color of Money." They had me and another friend of mine, Kris Martin do the painting and body work to this tractor as well as one for his dad too. Thanks to Barry Strawser for doing a Great Job on the Decals. Yes, that is my company name on the side shields!! This has been a huge project compared to the little toys that I'm used to doing, but it has been a great learning experience. Thanks so much to Kris Martin for his long hours spent with me on these tractors, couldn't have made it with out you!!!!





Good Luck to you Judge in the '09 pulling season.
GO FOR THE FULL PULL!!




0 comments: