CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

1/64th Custom Muddies

Here is on of my 1/64th customs. It is a Case 1280 tractor with a folding wing disc. I removed the disc gangs, and painted them silver so it would like it just came out of the field from discing. Then the whole set was painted a custom "muddy/dusty" version, which is my own custom system.
This is the 2008 National Farm Toy Show Edition, Allis Chalmers 7580. This was a nice tractor to start with, but I thought a little bit of "mud" or "dust" would really make this neat. I sold this tractor on E-bay.

This tractor started out as a Case International 480 Quadtrac Tractor. Then I decided that this tractor would look really neat "muddy." As you can see, this tractor has been in some serious "mud."


If any of you collectors would be interested in a custom item, don't hesitate to contact me. Any one of these tractors would look really great on your farm scenes, or in your personal collection.




0 comments: