CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Some More New Tractors

This is the after picture of the John Deere Bulldozer I did for a little girl.
I did this dozer for a little girl that used to ride my bus, this was her mom's when she was a little girl. This project turned out great.

Here is the after picture of this Ford 8600, this is a great vintage 1/12 scale toy. I put a custom chrome stack, which is what I started doing now to help cut cost for me and my customers.


This tractor came from a yard sale for the bargain price of $5.00. I built this for my dad for an anniversary present for him.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent dear.....
This is exactly what I really want to find out. And the post about images when to use in website really giving me the great ideas.


Chrome Stacks