CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Way to go PENN STATE




Just in case you haven't heard yet Penn State BEAT Notre Dame 31-10. Hey Aunt Kay you better hope Ohio can handle the White Out, in a couple of weeks.

This is another before and after picture of a John Deere 5020. It belonged to my brother-in-law when he was a boy, and then gave it to his son years ago. I restored it for his birthday. I am building another puller, it is an International 1066 with a custom paint job. I also have a John Deere Compact Utility and a Ford 8N that will be restored soon.
Thanks for looking at my blog and don't be afraid to leave comments.

1 comments:

Lizard said...

Hey Penn State quite didn't fare out very well sorry. Hey your tractors are looking great.