CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Busy Weekend


I have had a very busy, but fun weekend. We left Friday night and went to see my grandparents and then went to my parents place. We had a family reunion on Saturday, went to my parents church on Sunday, and helped my dad work on his rental property on Monday. Last night I went to Halifax with a sports run. Tonight I went to church and tomorrow night I go to State College for another sports run. Hopefully everything goes good. This is a picture of a John Deere forage harvester that I restored. It was one of my toys when I was a kid. It was released somewhere in the early to mid 80's. I have three tractors that are being worked on now, so I'll keep y'all up to date on how things are going. Way to go Penn State Last Weekend good Luck This Weekend!!!!!!!!

0 comments: