CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Here's one you don't see everyday! This is a Massey Harris Clipper combine from the 1950's. The paint had to be custom ordered, and was expensive. There was also a new pto shaft added, and hitch as well as a drive spring. This project is the oldest item in my list of restored items. It was also a real great item to gain some more experience on, since it seems that almost everything has different details. As you can see there is a big difference from before and after. The tractor pulling it is my John Deere 3020 custom that I did.


The customer that I did the Massey Harris for, also had me do this one for him. He had this tractor restored by somebody else, but was not satisfied with the decals, and wondered if I could do any better. The lower picture is the before and the top is the after. I liked this easy job.







0 comments: