CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 7, 2007

It's Been Awhile


Sorry it has been so long but life here on my end has been really really busy, like everybody elses this time of the year. It is hard to imagine that Thanksgiving is already over and Christmas is less than 3 weeks away. We had a good Thanksgiving break, eating too much and enjoying time with family. My nephew and I went hunting the first two days of deer season, without seeing anything. That was discouraging but at least we had fun.

We have also been busy with Christmas program practice at church.

I have 5 tractors on the go right now, trying to get them finished for Christmas.

Here is a tractor that I restored for my father-in-law for his birthday. It is a John Deere 3020 from 1968. This turned out really nice.

0 comments: