CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Great Weather

We have been having some really nice cool weather here in PA this week. Thank the Lord also for the MUCH needed rain we received last week. I went to the doctors today and didn't get to encouraging news. Tomorrow I have to go for an Upper GI and am a little nervous about it, so if you don't mind say a prayer. My tractor building has been going good, but is a little slowed down because of being busy with other things and waiting on getting heat in my shed so I can do my painting. Thanks to those who have left comments, it is nice to hear from them. I recommend that you check out my Pastor's blog, it is the McCarty link on the upper right side of my page. He has a really nice setup and some interesting stuff. Thanks for being my friends. Have a great evening

0 comments: